We are restarting the Sunday school for kids in a few weeks!
Fall session dates: October 24th to Dec 19th 2021.
Registration required: Please register your kids using this link.
Rules and guidelines:
1. The Sunday School students will be divided into three groups according to their age. Classes are Madhava (Age 4 - 7 years), Damodar (Age 7+ to 11 years) Madan Mohan (Age 11+ to 18 years).
2. The timings of the Sunday school are from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm. (During this time parents can attend the adult class in the temple).
3. As per the temple s child protection policy, parents should be in temple at all times while their children are attending Sunday school at the temple.
4. Teachers bear no responsibility of children before or after the class. Children should be promptly picked up after the class. In case of no show, teachers will drop the children in the main temple hall and will bear no responsibility.
5. The children should attend school on time. Teachers will allow only grace period of 5 minutes.
6. Covid policy: Parents should be fully COVID vaccinated. For the safety of all, in case of COVID like symptoms, please do not come to the temple. Children (including parents) should wear masks at all times.
7. For any questions or clarifications, please contact Anjanaa Agarwal at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.